My business is about celebrating life events through a ceremony. Every ceremony is different, no relationship, story or journey is the same so I will design a ceremony that’s right for you.
If you are looking to work with someone that will guide you through your unique journey, contact me to arrange an obligation free meeting.
I launched my business, which is about celebrating relationships, in early 2014 and my focus is working with couples that wish to celebrate and recognise their commitment to one another through a ceremony, be that marriage, renewal of vows or a commitment ceremony.
Every ceremony is different, no relationship, story or journey is the same and it is my passion to ensure I design a ceremony that’s right for each individual occasion.
I love what I do and I will bring this with my passion to your ceremony to deliver a professional ceremony to fit in with your needs of the day.
This day is about you, as a couple, and the ceremony should reflect both of you (as individuals and as a couple), your vision for the day and capture your personal story and style. I will work with you, listen to your needs and guide you though the journey by :
- Taking the time to get to know you and develop an understanding of your ceremony requirements so we may create a personalised ceremony that you will remember for all the right reasons.
- Preparing your ceremony and provide of drafts for your review, input and approval.
- Providing you with the opportunity to discuss all aspects of your ceremony with unlimited consultations by phone, email or in person.
- Guiding you through each phase of the journey to ensure all aspects are addressed.
- Facilitating a rehearsal, preferably onsite at your chosen ceremony venue.
If you’re looking for a celebrant that will bring ease and structure to your planning and will work with you to deliver a ceremony that is individual and represents you and your relationship, then please contact me.
My key tip: A rehearsal is instrumental to your ceremony. The rehearsal provides the opportunity to go over the paperwork for the ceremony, to step through all the choreography that can make or break your ceremony, it’s about being familiar with what’s going to happen on the day, but don’t worry, there’s no need to remember everything, the beauty of your ceremony is also about the little unplanned moments that can happen on the day.
The rehearsal can also be a time of bonding for families, the bridal party and even the couple.